Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dinner meals

I started this blog for selfish purposes. I wanted to be accountable to someone outside of my family for writing healthy meal plans so that I would stay more faithful at writing them. With that said I wrote these plans thinking that no one would REALLY use them. I have discovered, however, that there are several of you using the exact meal plans, even the dinner meals. With this in mind I am vowing to make the recipes easier to follow.

I included a difficult recipe in week 5 because I have had it requested a couple of times. It is possibly the only "healthy" Chicken Tikka Masala recipe on the planet since most are high in fat because they use whipped cream as a base. I made it last night and tried to follow the instructions that I wrote for it on week 5 meal plan. I had to laugh a couple of times because it was a little hard to follow. Hopefully it worked out ok for those of you who decided to follow the recipe and not substitute it for another family dinner meal.

I hope to change some of the formatting for the meal plan of week six to make it easier to read. From this point on I will only include meals that are easy and have few ingredients.

Good luck everyone and keep the questions coming!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...