Monday, January 4, 2010

Recommendations

I want to recommend a website: http://kristiapproved.blogspot.com/ This girl is pretty amazing! Her program does 12 weeks of meal plans and workouts. She used to be an instructor at a gym where I head their aerobics program. When I brought her on I had no idea what a gold mine she was! She is a certified nurse, personal trainer and a chef. Take those credentials and years of experience and cram them in together and you get a what I call a "super trainer". Her program gets results and it takes a person back to the basics of both nutrition and exercise. With a primary focus on nutrition and of course meal planning and strength training. Although I have had most of the ideas that I focus on for sometime, she confirmed them all and added to my knowledge of what I should focus on first.

I did her program for a while and I loved it but found that I needed to adjust it for my family and my needs. My husband loved it even more than I did.


1 comment:

Sal-my-gal said...

Thanks! I'll check it out. Today is a good day to start over : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...