Thursday, March 18, 2010

Low Calorie Dinner Choices



Here are some of the Low Calorie Dinners that I am working on. These are either creations of my own or recipes from various sites that I will note in the future as I publish the actual recipe.

My rules for Low Calorie Dinners
-Dinners are fairly easy to make
-Dinners stay between 250-400 calories per serving
-Dinners include a hearty serving of veggies
-Less than 8 ingredients
-Ingredients can be bought at a local grocery store like Walmart
-Kids have to like the dinners



Others recipes:
-Linguine Alfredo (Weight Watchers)
-Oey, Goey Cheese Nachos (Hungry Girl)
-Pita Pizzas (Live the life, Kristy Attaway) I highly recommend her program!
-Tortilla Soup (Given to me by a friend)
-Kicken Chicken Pot pie (Hungry Girl)
-Turkey Chili (Biggest Loser)
-Suzies Alfredo (Biggest Loser)
-Loaded and Oated Veggie Pizza (Hungry Girl)

My recipes:

-Grilled Chicken Dinner
-Salmon Dinner
-Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
-Taco Salad
-Grilled Italian Dressing Chicken
-Pork chop Dinner
-Philly Steak Sandwiches
-Fajitas
-Crock Pot Chicken and Caulirice
-Shish Kebobs
-Low Fat Chicken Enchiladas

***Some of these recipes are already on the meal plans. I am working on modifying these as well so that the exact ingredients and brands our on the meal plans. I am doing this so that it will be easier to get the exact calories and serving sizes for the meals instead of others trying to guess depending on the brands.

I would love additional ideas on these by the way!!! Ahem...email me...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...