Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Baby



I had my baby a little bit early. It was true to what a doctor friend told me. He said that women who exercise daily like I was doing usually have their babies two weeks early. The baby however seems well developed or even more developed then a "full term" baby. It turned out to be true what he said. Our little guy came out with a full set of lungs and eats like a champ. I wondered if it was that super surge of oxygen that comes an hour each day as the mother exercises, it would be interesting to see a study on it but that is my hypothetical guess.

As for the next meal plan, it is still coming. A combo of all my favorites so far so you may see some repeats.

3 comments:

Sal-my-gal said...

He's beautiful! Two weeks early and healthy sounds like reason enough to exercise every day : )

Linda said...

Congratulations! He looks so cute and comfortable in that picture. Just want to give him a big hug. You did a great job! :)

Alanna said...

He is absolutely handsome! :) Congrats! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...