Thursday, April 15, 2010

Week 8 Update


I updated week 8 and swapped out a couple of meals. Its a busy week so I made meals 1-5 all speed meals (The pancakes are counted as a speed meal because I can make them ahead of time). Also I have been wanting a stir-fry so I added one of those in. There are lean cuisines and progresso soups for lunch which honestly are not optimal but are fast. Both are high in sodium so if you can replace them with homemade items then great!

Here is a list of the dinner meals:

Kabobs and sweet potatoes fries - under 330 calories
Savory Cilantro and Lime Chicken Tacos- 170 calories each, so 2 for 340 calories
Philly Steak Sandwiches- 350 calories
Taco Salad- 300 calories
Grilled Chicken- 335 calories
Lemon Chicken stir fry- 225 calories

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...