Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Family Fitness- Live Great


Mark the Great 5k!
I am going to stray from my normal posts and indulge for a second on a family affair. Many of you know that on this day, last June, I had a brother suddenly die of a heart attack. He was 42 and left 6 children and a wife. Much of what I am doing now 'eating-wise' is directly related to that experience.

Last year after his death I helped put on a 5k to raise money for his family. We are putting it on again this year but more as a celebration of his life. Here is the website www.markthegreat.com it is going to be a lot of fun and it is the best course that I have ever ran in a 5k (and believe me I have done a lot of races)! I will post more details here in the near future. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...