Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Free Clean Eating Meal Plan pdf download

I just discovered that the third party hosting service that I was using to hold the meal plan downloads started displaying inappropriate pop-ups. Too bad that a few sickos ruin things for the rest of us.

I have taken down all the meal plan downloads so if you would like some please email me. I will try to figure out a way to add attachments to blogger but as far as I know it isn't possible without third party hosting. The downloads were nice because you can print the meal plan, grocery list and all the calories and measurements and hang it on the fridge. Having it displayed is an essential part of the system.

Thanks everyone!

Update:
If you would like my free pdfs emailed to you just enter your name and email below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...