Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sweet Potato French Toast in Sandwich Maker



This is a recipe from my neighbor that I made this morning for my Hubbie for Fathers Day.

1/2 bottle of plain sweet potato baby food
6 eggs whites 0r 6 Tbs liquid egg whites
1 tsp vanilla
pinch on cinnamon
45 calorie bread Sara Lee (or Ezekiel bread found in health food stores) or protein bread
Sugar Free Syrup

Mix first 4 ingredients in blender and pour in bowl. Coat both sides of bread and cook on stove top or in sandwich maker. Serve with sugar free syrup. Enjoy!!!

I need to mention that the only picture that I could find of this was off of bedandbreakfast.com. It looks yummy on there...I wouldn't have thought it was such a luxurious breakfast! Special thanks to Krista!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...