Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lean Habits 101


Don't know where to start? Here ya go!


Lean Habits Guidelines
Daily Habits
Habit 1- Drink water 1-2 Liters
Habit 2 - Get sleep In bed by 10, 7-9 hours of rest
Habit 3 - Eat often Eat every 2-3 hours, but eat light
Habit 4 - Pack a cooler each day 10 min the night before or morning of
Habit 5 - Activities 20 min Strength training/20 min cardio/20 min meditation*
Weekly Habits
Habit 6 - Meal Plan/Grocery shop 1 hour a week planning, 1 hour shopping
Habit 7 - Prepare meals in advance Meal prep every 5-6 days
*exceed recommended amount if you are already doing the minimum level. Meditation can include: reading, prayer, yoga, or other relaxation techniques which lower the heart rate.
I know what you are thinking..."I can't spend just an hour in the store. 7-9 hours of sleep impossible!! In bed by 10?!!! Yeah Right!" and so forth. I know me too! But this is a place to start. Shape your environment to shape you. For example, Sleep the night before effects my eating habits for several days after. I tend to eat junk and I tend to not care when I am fatigued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...