Friday, June 24, 2011

Trainer Mamma

I saw a girl working out at the gym who was following a program on a piece of paper. I am a snoop and always ask what they are working on. She showed me the workout and said she got it for free off of trainermama.com. I looked up the site and it was everything that I wish I could put on this one recipes, advice workouts. The way life is right now I barely have time to do posts so I strongly encourage you when you get a chance to visit her site it has some great stuff. I even added a button, which I hardly ever do but enjoy!

2 comments:

jadxxv said...

If you're stuck in a dinnertime rut and are battling runaway grocery bills, The Organized Cook will do the planning and organization for you to prepare healthy, delicious meals for your family while saving you lots of time and money; visit me at www.OrganizedCook.com.




Kim Daniels
Weekly Meal Plans

jadxxv said...

If you're stuck in a dinnertime rut and are battling runaway grocery bills, The Organized Cook will do the planning and organization for you to prepare healthy, delicious meals for your family while saving you lots of time and money; visit me at www.OrganizedCook.com.




Kim Daniels
Weekly Meal Plans

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...