Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake!



I love, love, love this treat, snack, meal whatever you want it to be. It is my favorite! The only thing more delightful than this shake is it's nutritional statistics! 30 grams of protein, 255 calories! Wahoo!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake
1 scoop chocolate protein whey (right now I am using muscle milk 100% whey 140 calories)
1 cup almond milk (88 calories)
1 Tbs PB2 Peanut butter powder bell plantation brand (27 calories)
4 ice cubes

Blend well in magic bullet or blender and enjoy!

Nutrition Totals
Calories: 255
Fat: 8.4
Chol: 60
Sodium: 217
Carbs: 14.8
Fiber: 6.9
Protein: 30
Sugars: 2.5

2 comments:

Scout Leader said...

I had this today for a pre-workout meal and I LOVED it!!

seesuerun said...

Awesome! Scout Leader! It is such a treat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...