Lemon Protein Bars
Fat: 1 gram
Carbs: 10 grams
Protein: 9 grams
Lemon Protein Bars.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 qt mix Crystal Light (preferably without aspartame)
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
- 8 oz baby food applesauce
- 4 oz water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix oat flour, vanilla whey protein, salt, baking soda and crystal light, in large bowl.
- Mix egg whites, Splenda, applesauce and water in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray 8x8 glass pyrex dish with non-stick butter spray.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake 23 minutes.
Makes 16 squares, 2 squares per serving
I really like these!
I used chocolate protein powder in these and it actually worked really well. Thanks Merri and Lindsey (from www.leanbodieshf.com) for pointing these out to me.