Sunday, January 8, 2012

Clean Eating Shopping List



I stole this (with permission) from my facebook friend Christy Stevenson who I would consider a fitness guru. I love how she did this!
Costco
Grapes
Tomatoes
Spinach, cucumbers, romaine lettuce
Canteloupe, Apples, pears
Blueberries, bananas
Blackberries, Strawberries
Asparagus, Carrots
Red peppers, green peppers, onions
Broccoli
Nectarines/peaches
Sandwich thins/clean bread
Hummus, jalapeno greek yogurt dip
Plain Greek yogurt (Kirkland or Fage)
Quinoa
Frozen mahi, Frozen salmon
Chicken breasts
Sliced oven roasted turkey
Eggs, “Real Eggs”
Kirkland canned tuna
Canned black beans, kidney beans
Almonds
Turkey breast
Wholly Guacamole
80 cal whole wheat tortillas
Mango salsa
Milk or soy milk
Walmart/Grocery
Natural peanut butter, no sugar
Best Life buttery spread (not technically clean, but lighter than butter)
Olive oil cooking spray
Almond breeze milk, soy milk (40-60 cal/cup)
Mrs. Dash seasonings
Carton of egg whites
Fat free or low-fat cottage cheese
Nut Thins (for your cracker fix)
Good Earth/Health Food Store
Protein powder (Isopure)
Bulk quinoa
Bulk almond meal
Bulk Steel cut oats
Sprout beans
Liquid stevia, variety of flavors


Happy Healthy Eating!
- Susan

For your free copy of my 7 Day Meal Plan please email fitfamilymeals@gmail.com. We send the emails out once, sometimes twice a day, so just be patient with us and we'll get it to you. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Rock! Thanks so much, I am so encouraged that I can really do this thing. There is so much info about losing weight and I am on overload having struggled with my weight for 20+ years and just need something I can really live with..I am actually excited!!! Thank you agian for making this transition so much easier!

Meghan

Tabitha said...

What are your thoughts on chia seeds. I've ben seeing them on all the fitness blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...