Sunday, January 1, 2012

Meal Plan Week 7-8 Click on images to enlarge




On the shopping list I indicated what ingredients were for the dinner meals. For example DM2 means dinner meal 2. That way you can swap out dinner meals that work better for your family if these don't work.

On weeks 5-8 I was mostly writing these meal plans for myself so I didnt cite my sources very well on the recipes. The sunrise shake came from biggest loser and so did most of these dinner recipes.

For your free copy of my 7 Day Meal Plan please email fitfamilymeals@gmail.com. We send the emails out once, sometimes twice a day, so just be patient with us and we'll get it to you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Thank you so much! I have been looking for something to help get me rolling on clean eating and this has been the first thing that I've found that looks easy to follow and like my kids will enjoy!

Blessings, Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...