Monday, January 30, 2012

One of my sisters lost 25 pounds! I love what she said about it!


My sister Jackie has recently lost 25 pounds. She is absolutely amazing!




I loved what she wrote to another friend on Facebook who was struggling with weight loss so I included it below.


"The other day someone said to me that it was easier for me to lose weight because I liked to exercise.


I was stunned...not just because I have to force or trick myself into exercise most of the time, but because I realized that is what I have always thought about most fit people...


"It is easy for them because they like to eat healthy or they like to exercise."


Wrapping my head around the idea that fit people are fit because they make healthy choices and sometimes deprive them selves of much wanted treats and not because it is just second nature or they don't like sugar... has been hard for me.


Another thing that has been hard for me to realize is that I can work out all day long, kill myself at the gym and still eat healthy, but if I eat too many calories my body is going to store them... even if all my calories came from apples and wheat bread. 

After this process I am a firm believer that weight loss happens 80% in the kitchen and 20% in the gym. Maybe even 90% to 10%. Oh and support has been HUGE for me as well! Don't get discouraged! You can do this!!!"



Happy Healthy Eating!
- Susan
For your free copy please email fitfamilymeals@gmail.com. We send the emails out once, sometimes twice a day, so just be patient with us and we'll get it to you. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...