Sunday, February 26, 2012

Everything Mom Schedule




I combined some of my schedules together. My exercise schedule along with my cleaning and my "mom" schedule. It is very helpful for me to see it all in one place...now if I could just do all this consistently I would feel complete. I rarely miss my exercise and important family duties but my goal is to do better with cleaning.

With the exercise SS cardio stands for steady state cardio, HIIT stands for high intensity interval training and I am only doing it daily because I have been a slacker with meal planning the last 2 weeks.

Happy Healthy Eating!

- Susan

For my FREE clean eating meal plans please go here and enter your name and email.  You will be sent my printable pdf files with the shopping lists, bulk prep, meal plan and the recipes! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...