Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kids Run Club Run Like a Spy

Run Like a Spy (running form)


I wish I could pull some people at the gym off the treadmill and teach them what we taught these kids. I hear their feet slapping the belt and I cringe at the stress and strain that their calves and shins are enduring. It will be only a matter of time before they start to feel the pain of this. 

We taught the kids to run like spies. With their feet softly hitting the ground. The kids seemed to get this point. A spy needs to run quietly. We took turns with people turning around while another person tried to sneak up on them running. The kids loved it! We showed them the difference between the slap/elephant run and the spy run. When I yell "Run like a spy!" The kids know what I mean.

Feel free to use this idea but please don't claim rights to them on your own site. These are my original ideas and thoughts. Send people back here to the site and I would appreciate it. 

Click here for more Kids Run Club ideas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...