Friday, March 2, 2012

New Meal Plan (Meal Plan 10)

I have a new meal plan but with some recipe repeats from other plans I've shared. I like how I did the dinner recipes in this one. I made them so that you can cut them out into your own recipe cards. Look it over if you want it in PDF form email me the address is on the side bar. I get two or three emails requests a day. I erase your email after I send it so you won't hear from me again. Also please don't feel bad if it takes me a few days to get to you, it is just little old me here by myself and I will get to you eventually :) Remember these are my family meal plans nothing professional use at your own risk. Kindly let me know if you find errors so I can correct them :)


If you don't have a family to feed it might be a good idea to stick to a single dinner meal plan that you like and just repeat that throughout the week. It would be much easier.

I do this type of meal plan so that I can eat a nutrient focused meal plan and still eat dinner with my family. If you have been following my posts you will know that I believe that family meals are a strong stabilizing force to any families success.

Family Meals help families bond and are proven to help children succeed in academics. They are also proven to help protect children from several risky behaviors.

The day meals are considered "clean" ingredients but one of the dinner meals (the chicken pot pie) has bread and condensed soup both of which are "no nos" to clean eaters but I believe it is healthy to have a little balance for my family...not much but a little.

In my opinion, for moms strengthening fitness, families and even faith can be done together not separately.

A fit mom (or at least one who is focusing on making herself more fit) will by default help her family become more fit.


Happy Healthy Eating!

For your free copy please email fitfamilymeals@gmail.com. We send the emails out once, sometimes twice a day, so just be patient with us and we'll get it to you. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks Jackie! It was good seeing you even for just a few minutes :) I need to start following this blog!

KEYSHA said...

I agree with your philosophy! I want to eat dinner with my family and feed them healthy and nutritious food. The last thing I want to do is give them a complex if I am eating a completely different meal than them and telling them "I am on a diet." I think of eating this way as more of a lifestyle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...