Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Day of Meals in Photos


Please keep in mind that it is good to eat according to our goals. What is right for one person may not be right for another. These numbers are specific for me and keep in mind that my goals may be different then yours.

One of my goals is balance. I am in this for the long haul and I want results and meals that I can maintain. Also another is feeding my family well while trying to stay in good physical condition. I measure and watch my meals carefully, offering variations to my kids and husband. Our dinner meal we eat together and have quality family time. We try to keep it as lean and green as possible. I also try not to go to any extremes right now.

Here are a few brief descriptions of some of the meals. I will try to get better instructions and numbers up later. Most of these are found in other places on the blog.

Garden Walmet- Omlet made on waffle iron, veggies 1 egg, 2 egg whites, ranch and taco seasoning mixed in, 1/8 cup a cheese for flavor.

Peanut butter oatmeal- Old fashioned oats 1/3 cup with 2/3 cup water 1 tbs PB2 peanut butter add no or low calorie sweetner of choice.

Chicken avocado and lime tortilla-with light laughing cow cheese spread. Home cooked white tortilla (I really dislike wheat tortillas so it is one of the few things that I still use white flour in) veggies of choice and chicken with thin slices of avocado.


Happy Healthy Eating!


- Susan

For my free clean eating meal plans go here and enter your name and email. The printable pdfs come with shopping lists, bulk prep, the meal plan and recipes. Remember you CAN do this!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...