Saturday, May 16, 2015

Chocolate Protein Waffles


This recipe is modified from Heidi Powell's protein waffles and from our very own protein pancakes! Super good combo and packed with a protein punch.

Serves 4

Ingredients:
1 cup cottage cheese
4 eggs
1 cup water
4 teaspoon olive oil
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 2/3 cup oatmeal
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tbsp Cocoa
1 tbsp chocolate protein powder

I just throw all of my ingredients into my blendtec and blend until smooth! You can also store these in the fridge or freezer and pop them in the toaster when you're ready to eat them.

Sometimes I take frozen berries and melt them in the microwave and then drizzle on top. Other times I put some healthy whipped cream and berries. Sometimes I will drizzle a little agave with some berries and bananas! Kid tested and mom approved!

Merri

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...