Friday, May 15, 2015

Fiesta Lime Cauliflower Rice


On Mother's Day my sister in law invited our family over for Tacos. She said I could bring whatever I had on hand. I wanted to bring something that would go well with tacos. And here's what I came up with! Super good and good for you! Although it might be a bit hot/spicy for some. It just depends on what RoTel you use.

1 head cauliflower
Cilantro
RoTel tomatoes (or generic brand)
1 Can black beans - drained and rinsed
1 Cup frozen corn

Shred cauliflower with a food processor or salad shooter. Cook in microwave safe dish, covered for 4 minutes. (I had some cauliflower rice already pre-made in my fridge.) Put caulirice into a sauce pan, add the rest of the ingredients and cook until heated through. I think garlic would have been a nice addition as well.

Leave me a comment if you tried this recipe! I would love to hear what you think.

Merri

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...